French language course
Language levels = Beginner, Conversation
in Nantes - Frankreich
Appart'City Nantes Viarme
3 rue Fredureau
such. +33 2 40 47 57 47
Nearest tram stop:= Viarme-Talensac, line 1
Parking zone = paid (yellow)
It offer rooms with queen beds (no rooms with double beds)
Beds are 140 or 160 cm wide. If you need the wider version, please specify in the comments.
Access to the hotel:
- by car: in the red and yellow zones, parking is free on Sundays, paying on other days
- from the SNCF station North exit. Take the tramway: line 1 dir. F. Mitterrand / Jamet, Commerce stop, then line 3 towards Marcel Paul, Talensac-Viarme
- from the airport, every 20 minutes, a shuttle leaves for the inner city. Payment of 9€
on board the shuttle: by credit card only, or
at the ATM in the airport, or
in advance: https://boutique.tan.fr/ticket-navette-aeroport-c2x32975565..
The journey to the Hôtel Dieu stop takes around 28 minutes. Then take tram line 3 towards Marcel Paul to the Talensac-Viarme.
Nota : in Nantes, urban transport (tramway and bus) is free on Saturdays and Sundays.
The plan is available here: www.tan.fr/fr/plan
- accommodation, with breakfast
- meals as described in the program,
- French language lessons every day, Monday to Friday,
- all transport and the different visits and activities mentioned in the program
The price does not include :
- Transport from and to the countries of origin of the participants
Reimbursements will be made after deduction of costs incurred by the organizers.
During the week, visits to Nantes will include: castle, cathedral, old centre, île Feydeau, place du Commerce, place Royale, passage Pommeraye, place Graslin, la Cigale, cours Cambronne, les Machines de l'Ile and the elephant, Butte Sainte-Anne, Trentemoult, the Talensac market.
Sunday, 25th June: Arrival of participants according to their mode of transport.
Monday, 26th June: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. French lessons: they will be organized at the Manufacture des Tabacs
Tuesday, 27th June: 9 a.m. / 12:30 p.m.
cruise on the Erdre
Wednesday, 28th June: 9 a.m. / 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, 29th June:
2 p.m. / 5.30 p.m. lessons
Friday, 30th June: 9 a.m. / 12:30 p.m.
7 p.m.: Festive evening ... with graduation ceremony.
Saturday 1st July: day trip = departure from Nantes by coach to Kerhinet, Guérande (lunch), Le Croisic, La Baule, Pornichet
Sunday 2nd July: Departure of the participants according to their means of transport.
Note: lessons will be given at
10 bis bd de Stalingrad
floor 1 - "commission 1 ou 2" and/or "Réunion B" rooms
Tram line 1 - Manufacture stop